PayConex’s Account Updater program enables the secure electronic exchange of account information updates between participating issuers and acquirers for a credential on file merchant, enabling a seamless payment process. Account Updater is ideal for our merchants who are processing with Elavon and are doing scheduled/recurring subscription-based payments so that their processing is not interrupted due to out-of-date payment data.
- Automatically update the card credentials.
- Reduce service interruptions.
- Create a frictionless customer experience.
- Boost sales and customer retention.
Step-by-step, this what Account Updater does with your request:
- A merchant will have to build a file containing the card data or tokens associated with the cards to verify. This file must match the format outlined in the File Specifications section.
- Merchants can then use the Secure FTP (SFTP) process to upload that file to Bluefin's server.
- PayConex will process and submit that file to Elavon for verification.
- Once the responses are received, Payconex will automatically update existing recurring schedules tied to submitted tokens and return the results in an easy-to-understand response file that the merchant can download securely using the Bluefin Secure FTP.
Updated over 1 year ago