Returned devices will be physically shipped to the KIF. The KIF must log the device appropriately in P2PE Manager. Refer to KIF RMA Steps below.
By using P2PE Manager to track the returned device, it can be re-injected and logged as an available device for future shipments.
When a device is returned to the KIF, log into P2PE Manager and do the following:
- Select the Devices tab and click Apply. All devices visible to the KIF display.
- Search for a device by the serial number and then click Edit. IMPORTANT: The P2PE Manager does not allow duplicate serial numbers to be entered.
- Select the applicable device state:
- DOA (by KIF) = Select if the device will be decommissioned and no longer used.
- In Repair = Select if the device will be used now or in the future.
- Click Save and enter the following:
- Custody Reason.
- Custody Notes.
Updated 7 months ago