To generate a report that shows every device with a custodian affiliated with your organization, do the following:
- Select Reports > POI Chain of Custody Report. (Point of Interaction = POI)
- Enter a date range, select a POI, custodian or location based on your preference.
- Click Apply
To create this report, do the following:
- Click the Reports tab.
- Click Client Transaction Summary in the left column.
- Enter the date range.
- (Partner users only: Select partner from the drop-down list.)
- Click Apply. The report will display.
To generate a report that shows totals by device type and organization, do the following:
- Click the Reports tab.
- Click Inventory Summary in the left menu.
- (Partner users only: Select partner and client from the drop-down lists.)
- The report shows your inventory by device type (total number per device type) and by status (total number of devices by status)
Select Reports > User Report to track user activity. The information displayed includes: user contact info, partner and client relationship, individual role, path and the user’s active/inactive status.
The Device Activity Report displays serial number, model (device type), build, device location, status, date/time of first use, date/time of last use and device custodian.
To create this report, click Reports > Device Activity
You can display All devices and then export the list for inventory purposes.
Select Reports > Device Receipt. The information displayed includes: your total device count, number of missed devices (count of devices that have not been checked in after the selected number of days) and date of last shipment.
Select Reports > Daily Report. The information displayed includes: decryption requests for the specified time based on your preference.
You can use the Decryption Totals report to audit your monthly invoice.
Select Reports > Decryption Totals. The information displayed summarizes decryption totals in a bar chart. You can filter by type of decryption and specify a date range. This information is dynamic and based on the parameters set at the top of the page.
You can hover your mouse over a bar in the chart to see information at a glance.
Partner users only: Options display at the top to select partner / sub-partner and client.
You can export report data to a PDF or CSV file from various tabs. Look for these options on the right side of the screen and above the column headings.
To export data, do the following:
- Set the parameters at top of page based on your preference.
- Set the number of entries based on your preference.
- Click Apply.
- Click CSV for a spreadsheet, or click PDF based on the options available. The report is automatically downloaded to your default local drive.
Only the information displayed will be exported
Partners have access to the following additional reports:
- Partner Summary
- Client Summary
- Partner Transaction Summary
- Billing Report
Partners must populate the Partner and Client fields by selecting an option from a drop-down list.
Updated 10 days ago