You must complete each of the steps below before you can use your device!
Inspect your device and verify that the secure bag is sealed closed and tamper free. If the device has been tampered with, follow the steps for Tampered Device below!! Do not open the secure bag on your device until you are ready to perform the following steps.
To log into P2PE Manager, do the following:
- Access the P2PE Manager from a browser: P2PE Manager (https://bluefin.p2pe-manager.com/login)
- Enter your login credentials. Customize your password if you haven’t already
Refer to your email for system credentials. (The email was sent from “no- [email protected]” and the subject line is:
“Welcome to Bluefin’s P2PE Manager!”)
From your dashboard / home screen, you’ll see a notification that there is an open shipment:
To log receipt of your shipment, do the following:
Optional: To Batch Receive the devices in a shipment, refer to Batch Receiving Devices.
- Click the Shipments tab. Here you’ll see all shipments sent to you from Bluefin.
- To document that you received the shipment, click the View icon next to the appropriate item.
- Match the serial number on the back of your device with the serial number displayed online and then click Receive. Perform steps 3 & 4 for each device you receive.
To read the serial number, open the secure bag and save the bag. Remember, the secure bag should be sealed closed and tamper free. (For your own reference, take a picture of the security seal with your smart phone.)
- From the secure packing around your device, locate the security seal number
and enter it into the Tamper label field. Then click Receive.
NOTE: The serial number is populated for you based on the device you selected in #3 above.
- Optional: Click Auto Activate device only if you are ready to activate and start using the device now.
To take advantage of this time saving option, you must select it before entering the device serial number and tamper label.
- Click Receive. Notice that the Device State and Received Date fields are updated.
If you selected Auto Activate device, you can skip this step.
To activate your device, do the following:
- Click the Devices tab. Here you’ll see all your devices.
- Click on the Edit icon next to the device you want to activate.
- Click the Device State drop-down arrow and then select Activating.
- Optional: If you have multiple devices, you might want to enter a Name, so they can be easily identified without the serial number. EXAMPLE: Lane 1, Work- station.
- Click Save when you’re done.
After completing these steps, your device is now functional, and you can begin pro- cessing transactions! Once you begin processing cards, your Device State will automatically change from Activating to Active.
Evidence of tampering might include one or more of the following:
- The secure bag is not sealed closed.
- The secure bag is damaged.
- The “No Tear” sticker is broken or damaged.
Upon receipt of your device, if you suspect it has been tampered with, please contact support immediately by email or phone.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 800-675-6573 Option 4
Complete the steps in Activating Your Device above with the following changes:
- Complete Steps 1 and 2 as written.
- In Step 3, complete actions 1 & 2 as written.
- Click the Device State drop-down arrow and then select Tampered.
- Click Save when you’re done.
Updated over 1 year ago