Single Sign-on (SSO) is a secure authentication service that allows users the convenience of one set of login credentials to access multiple applications. In P2PE Manager, SSO can be configured for partners, sub-partners, and clients. P2PE Manager supports SSO with 2.0 Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) specifications.
Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML) is an open standard for exchanging authentication and authorization data between identity providers and service providers.
Bluefin's P2PE Manager users configure SAML in P2PE Manager.
- Complete the Single Sign-On Request form (for a sample see Single Sign-On (SSO) in P2PE Manager and contact your Bluefin Relationship Manager to set up SSO).
- Sign the SAML User Agreement (contact your Bluefin Relationship Manager to set up SSO).
- Add users to P2PE Manager as usual (refer to Managing Users for details).
- Involve your Identity Provider to create a field to validate P2PE Manager user- names.
After receiving the required information, Bluefin will configure P2PE Manager and return the SSO request form along with the SAML Configuration key. IMPORTANT: This key must be shared with the Identity Provider.
Identity Providers need to do the following:
- Provide the information requested in the SSO Request form.
- Create a field in the SSO system to validate P2PE Manager usernames.
- Configure system settings to enable the connection to P2PE Manager using the SAML configuration key from Bluefin.
For detailed instructions and sample forms see Single Sign-On (SSO) in P2PE Manager,
This function is designed to support one Identity Provider per partner.
Updated over 1 year ago